Welcome to Simply Georgina!
Simply Georgina is a place where I can collate my thoughts and opinions on fashion, beauty, food, travel, and much more!
This is a hub where you can read, get inspired and subscribe to get updates direct to your inbox.
I’m the voice behind Simply Georgina, a hobby for nights and weekends while I am working as an Email Marketing Assistant and studying with the Open University. I live in Coventry UK, with my parents. My favourite things in life are good brews, bad jokes and cosy jumpers.
In this space I write about everything from places I have been (and places I want to go!), my thoughts, favourite things, plus much more! I want to inspire my readers to try something new or get creative discovering new things.
Love, Georgina x
Here’s 15 ‘mildly interesting’ facts about me…
- Birthday: 11th August – Where’s all my Leo’s at??
- Lived in the same house my entire life
- Only child – only child syndrome is real people!
- I HATE cinnamon and coriander – the Devil’s herbs and spices if you ask me
- First gig: Paul McCartney in Birmingham, UK – I cried
- Favourite colour: burnt orange
- I take my tea builders with no sugar
- and my coffee dependent on how I feel that day
- TV series binger – if it has several seasons with loads of episodes, I’m down
- Favourite perfume: Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
- Hair Colour: Currently blonde but my favourite is auburn
- Eye colour: Blue
- I have ten fingers and ten toes
- Fanta Lemon is a way of life
- I get super-excited whenever anyone subscribes to my blog