My mum asked me to make her a cocktail on Christmas Eve and I came up with this tasty little recipe that I call the Lemon-Berry Cocktail…
It’s refreshing enough to have any time of year (I can image it in a pitcher on the garden table with a few mint leaves in the summer!) – so, here is my recipe for my new go-to party drink!
Ingredients (makes 1 drink):
- 25ml Chambord (for a mocktail, replace with raspberry syrup)
- 50 – 75ml pink gin (for a mocktail, replace with mixed berries juice)
- Juice from half a lemon
- Half a can of Fanta Lemon
- Crushed Ice
- Mint Leaves
- Add crushed ice to a glass
- Pour in Chambord
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and the then coat rim of the glass with zest/juice
- Add the gin to the glass
- Top off with Fanta Lemon to taste – I suggest half a can but you might like more
- Garnish as required
I didn’t get a picture because I was just too excited but you can see a video of it here.
Enjoy and let me know if you try it!